Remember only a couple of years ago, transferring files between phones was a hassle due to Bluetooth’s slow speed. Even if you wanted to transfer files from a PC to a mobile device, you had to use Data Cables. But that won’t be a problem now because Xender App Download makes file transfer a lot easy with the cross-platform transfer as well.
Xender is a file and media sharing app for the Android, iOS, and Windows platforms. It can be used to transfer all kinds of files between mobile devices as well as from PC to mobile devices. You can transfer apps, videos, music, pictures, documents, etc with the help of this app.
In the next section, we are going to see the download procedures of the Xender app for various platforms.
Xender App for Android
Xender App is a very helpful utility app for the Android operating system. You can easily share apps and files between your friends and you. That way, you won’t have to download the same app or game again. Xender APK is officially available for Android on the Google Play Store. Let’s start with that.
- Open Google Play from your Android tablet or smartphone.
- Make sure that you have already signed in with your Google Account.
- Tap on the Search bar at the top of the screen and type the name of the app.
- Hit Enter and the Play Store will show you results with Xender at the top of that list.
- Tap on the app’s icon and go to its download page.
- The app is free and so you will see the “Install” button.
- Tap on that button and the download will start.
- Once the download is complete, the installation will begin right after that.
- It will be over before you know it because the Xender app size is considerably small.
- You can open the app from the Play Store itself or you can go back to the home screen and open it from there.
Sometime it may happen that Google Play will not work as it is supposed to and it won’t let you download Xender. So, you may have to take up a different route such as the one explained below.
Xender APK Download
If you are not able to install Xender App from the Play Store, then this method will come in handy. This is not the official method but it is reliable as well.
- Download the APK file from this link.
- This is the direct link from a reliable source, so the app won’t have a virus or anything.
- Once you tap on the link, the download will start in a couple of seconds.
- After the file has been downloaded, you have to tap on it to install it on your device.
- Go back to the home screen after the installation and open the app from there.
We have explained both the methods to install Xender App on an Android device. We recommend you use the first method and only go for the latter one when the first one doesn’t work. Now, we shall move on to the iOS part.
Xender for iPhone & iPad
Xender iOS is one of the few applications on the iOS platform that has made file transfer easy for iOS users. Earlier they wouldn’t be able to receive files from an Android device and they also wouldn’t be copy files from a PC unless it had iTunes installed on it. But everything changes with Xender for iOS. Here are the steps to install it on your iOS device.
- Open the Apple App Store from the home screen of your iOS device.
- Tap on the search tool at the bottom of the screen and type in the name of the app.
- Select the app from the results, it will take you to its download page.
- Tap on “Get” and wait for it to turn to “Install”.
- Tap on it again and the download will start.
- It will be installed right after the download is complete.
- You would be able to see the installation progress on the icon on the home screen.
The icon will be accessible to you once the Xender for iOS installation is complete. You will find that the app is as amazing as we have told you. You can now easily transfer files from your iOS device to other platforms as well as to a PC.
Xender for PC
As we said earlier, you can send files to and from a Windows or MacOS PC. But the catch here is that there is no app for either of the PC Platforms. But you can transfer files nonetheless using the official Xender for PC Web Portal. Here is how you can do that.
- Visit this link on your PC.
- Open the Xender App on your mobile device select Connect PC from the menu.
- Tap on “Scan” and scan the QR code from the website and both the devices will get connected.
- This way, the file transfer will be limited to only 10 MB files.
- Choose the hotspot method in order to transfer bigger files.
This way, you can use Xender App on your PC to transfer files across devices. The method works on both Windows and PC perfectly so you don’t have to do anything separately for MacOS.
With this, we are at the end of the article on Xender App Download. We have explained all the download and installation methods for Android, iOS, and even PC. If you need any help regarding the topic, then you can contact us at APKPie.