Media Players have been quite popular on Android since they allow us to enjoy videos and music. VLC is a great media player on the Android system and we’ll discuss the VLC Media Player APK Download method today.
VLC Media Player has a lot of features and it was originally available for the Windows Platform. But looking at its soaring popularity, the developers made the Android version as well.
VLC Media Player APK Download
VLC is available on the Play Store and that too for free. All you need is a good internet connection and a Google Account which you already might have if you use Android. Here are the steps.
- Open Google Play on your Android smartphone or tablet.
- Tap on the search bar and type VLC Media Player in the blank field.
- Hit Enter and the Play Store will show you the results.
- Tap on the App’s icon and go to its download page. (direct link)
- Once you’re there, you have to tap on the Install button.
- It will start the download process and then it will install VLC Media Player APK on your device.
The installation will be over soon and you will be able to use the app to play media. There is also an alternate method for the installation but you should use it only when this one doesn’t work.
- The APK Download method is fairly easy.
- Download the VLC Media Player APK file from here.
- Once you have the APK, tap on it.
This will start the installation. Allow all the permissions and then tap the Install button. This completes the two VLC Installation methods for you to choose from.
As you can see we have explained in two different ways how you can install VLC Media Player APK on Android. Use the second method when the first one doesn’t work. Now, if you need more info on the app, then you can check out our other VLC posts on APKPie.