Anyone with a PC or a smartphone likes to watch YouTube videos. You may have wondered about the possibility of downloading the videos that you seriously like. As you all know, YouTube doesn’t have that feature. But that will be a thing of the past with TubeMate APK Download.
TubeMate, as you all may have heard or guessed by the title, is a YouTube Downloader. It allows you to download videos from video streaming websites such as Vimeo, DailyMotion, and such, apart from YouTube. The app is officially available only on the Android platform.
Let us see how to download and install TubeMate on your Android device.
TubeMate APK Download
For Android device, it is easy for the uses to get third-party apps and install them because of the platform’s open source nature. Now, TubeMateis a third-party app and you won’t find it in the Google Play Store. You have to get it from its official website. Here are the steps for that.
- Android doesn’t allow third-party installations by default.
- For that to be possible, you need to turn on the Unknown Sources option.
- Go to Settings and then open Security or Privacy.
- Scroll down to find the Unknown Sources option and tap on it to turn it on.
- Now download the APK from this link.
- Use any of the links to get the TubeMate APK.
- Once the download is complete, tap on the APK file.
- Allow the permissions and then tap on “Install”.
After that, all you have to do is wait for the installation to be complete. You can access the TubeMate app right after the installation by tapping on “Open”.
This brings us to the conclusion on the discussion of TubeMate APK and how to install it. I am sure that you have understood the process easily. After all, it was fairly simple. You can find out more about the app by checking out the other posts on it on our website APKPie.