PUBG provides tutorials and a training center to hone your skills fighting. But after that, you’re all on your own. The basic gist of the game is to survive till the end in order to win whether you are playing solo or in a team.
If you’re the kind that goes all in from the start or the one that likes to play it safe, there are some basics that you need get down in order to excel in PUBG Battle Royale.
PUBG Mobile Tips, Cheats, and Tricks
If you want to be ahead of the pack in PUBG Mobile, then you will need some crucial tips and tricks. These tricks will show you how to play, how to get the best loots and weapons, and how to win.
- Choose your landing spot carefully: A normal game in PUBG can last up to half an hour, or it can be over in a couple of seconds if you mess up. After jumping, aim for a location that is not swarmed with players. Choose an area with buildings so that you may get the best weapons and items.
- Shoot after you get the loot: There are no second chances in PUBG Mobile. If you’re dead, it’s game over and your team’s chances if you go down early. So get weapons, armor, ammo, etc first, and then start engaging other players.
- Don’t take the shot out of range: Never shoot unless you are certain that you have clear shot. It will do nothing other than giving away your position. Shotguns are the best for close range battles in PUBG but useless in open fields. And make sure to equip different range weapons so that you can have an advantage depending on the area.
- Stay hidden: When the chips are down, there are only a few players who are all hiding. So it is a very important move to go prone in PUBG Mobile. Also, you need to keep an eye out for opponents so that you don’t end up dead with your face down. You can even use rocks and the side of buildings to get some cover while shooting down enemies.
- Get the wheels: If you need to get to an area quickly, then you’ll need a vehicle. There are numerous vehicles available in PUBG Mobile, but the other 99 players also have the same idea. So be safe while approaching. Furthermore, it will provide some protection but will attract opponents thanks to their loud engines.
So, these are some Tips and tricks that’ll prove useful to you when playing the game. It will probably take some for you to get used to the game but it will be quicker if you follow this guide.
Summing up this article, we can say that these PUBG Mobile Tips are something that you absolutely need. You’ll get a grip on the game, but it will take a lot longer. Use this guide and you’ll come out on the top in the battle royale. For any further help, you can contact us at APKPie.