With the help of PS4 Remote Play for iOS, you can play your favorite PS4 game on your iPhone and iPad. Being a PS4 gaming fan you always stick to your PC, the application comes with the function to connect your Play Station 4 with any devices. Now, the App can also function on your iPhone and iPad device.
However, PS4 Remote Play is not officially available on iTunes Store but works pretty well. The quality of Remote Play on iPhone gives up to 1080p at 60fps.
Download PS4 Remote Play for iOS
The application is free to download and it is available in the English language. We are going to guide you through the steps to download the app on your device.
- First, open your iPhone and iPad device then open the App Store.
- Type the PS4 Remote Play in the search option and click on search option.
- Further, click on install button. The downloading process will start.
- Now, wait for few minutes as the app finish its installation process.
- Once you installed the app on your device, open it.
Further, log in using your PSN account details and experience the gaming console on your iPhone and iPad.
Features of PS4 Remote Play for iPhone
There are several features of the app and they are great. Some of them are explained below:
- Easy to set up and start playing games with seconds.
- It has customization for the on-screen controller.
- It supports HD 720p video formats.
- You can play the game from anywhere through the internet connection.
That’s all about PS4 Remote Play for iOS. Follow the above procedure to get the application quickly. By downloading the application, you will be able to access your PS4 from anywhere with a Wi-Fi Connection. Further, if you want to get more information about PS4 Remote Play then visit our website APKPie.