Nintendo is one of the world’s best handheld gaming consoles. It has some of the best games in recent memory to its name. But if you don’t have that console, you can also play those games on a PC. So, this post will explain to you about Nintendo 3DS Emulator for PC.
Nintendo 3DS Emulator for PC
There are many such emulators out there but we are going to talk about the one from Citra. It is a great Nintendo 3DS Emulator for the Windows and Mac platform. The download and installation steps are easy and you can find them below.
- Open the following link in your favorite browser.
Nintendo 3DS Emulator Citra
- When you reach the site you will Download button towards the bottom of the screen.
- Click on that button and it will take you to the download page.
- Once you reach there, you will see the Windows Download link.
- Click on it and the download will begin. There are also the download links for other platforms below the Windows Download button.
- You can also download the Nintendo 3DS Emulator for MacOS and Linux as well.
After you have the setup file for Windows, double-click on it and install it. As for the MacOS, you have to move the setup file to the Applications folder in order to install it.
This concludes our post on Nintendo 3DS Emulator for PC. Now that you have this guide with you, you can easily download and install the app and play your favorite Nintendo games on your PC. If you have any queries to solve you can get help on APKPie.