Kodi for iPhone is a popular media player app that contains tons of contents such as TV shows, movies, songs, pictures. It also streams content over the internet. It can be installed on both jailbroken and a non-jailbroken iPhone or iPad. One of the exciting features is that it allows users to install third-party add-ons to enhance the user experience.
Download Kodi for iPhone and iPad
The latest version of the app for the iOS platform is version 17.4. Follow the given procedure to install the latest version for iPhone and iPad.
- First, download Cydia from the link and open it from your computer.
- Then, go to the Source tab. Click on Edit option.
- Now, enter the following http://mirrors.kodi.tv/apt/ios/ into the URL field.
- Further, tap the Add Source option. When Cydia completes adding the packages from this source, press the Return to Cydia button.
- Now, in the sources tab, open ‘team Kodi’ option.
- Further, go to Multimedia and open Kodi-iOS. Then, press the install option.
- If you can’t find multimedia, merely press the Edit button and toggle on Multimedia.
- Cydia will start installing the app. Once it is over, tap the Return to Cydia button.
- Lastly, navigate to the home screen and open the app.
That’s all about you need to do to install Kodi for iPhone and iPad. For the new users, the app even has a wiki page that will help you to get started with the using the application. Further, you also get more details related to this app from our website APKPie.