Kik is an instant messaging app that is available for the Android and iOS platforms for free of charge. It is very much like the other similar apps like WhatsApp and Facebook Messenger. It has a lot of features and a lot of them are different than the similar apps. In this post, we’ll see how to use Kik for PC.
As I have said, Kik is only available on Android and iOS. So there is no official app for the Windows or MacOS. But there is a way to use it on a PC and we have explained the method in the below section.
Kik for PC Download
Kik is an Android and iOS app but an Android emulator lets you use Android Apps on a PC. With the help of an emulator, you can run all Android apps that run on an Android 4.2 OS. So basically, you can use it to run Kik for PC as well.
- Download the emulator for Windows and Mac from its official website from here.
- It will give you the link according to your OS, and you have to tap on the download button.
- Get the setup file and install it by double-clicking on it.
- Sign Up with your Google Account once the Bluestacks is installed.
- Now, get the APK file from this link and save it on your PC.
- Once you have the Kik APK file, right-click on it and choose “Open with Bluestacks”.
- The emulator will install it and open it automatically.
After that, all you have to do is sign up using your email and create a username of your choice.
You can add your friends by their usernames and then chat with them. The Bluestacks emulator is available for both Windows and Mac so you can use Kik for PC irrespective of the OS. For more help regarding the app, you can visit APKPie.