Social media apps are all the rage nowadays, and there are many such apps out there. Kik is a messenger app that lets you connect with your friends and people if you have their username. We have already discussed how to install the app. Now, we’ll discuss How to Delete Kik Account.
Delete Kik Account
Deleting your Kik Account is not much of a task, but not most people have an idea about how to do that. We have listed the steps in this section so that it can be easy for you.
- Go to the support page from this link here.
- To delete the account, select permanent deactivation.
- Click on the link there in the box and enter the required information.
- Click on “GO” and they will send you a link to your email account for the deactivation.
- Open the link from your email.
- Just click on the “Permanently Deactivate” button.
This will delete your Kik account and you won’t have to worry about it anymore. As you can see, the process was pretty easy. You just have to follow the steps and remember your credentials.
With this, we are at the conclusion of this discussion on How to delete Kik Account. In case you want to come back after taking a break, then you can just simply deactivate your account temporarily. That’s a discussion for another time. If you need any help, you know where to find us.