GooManager is an app that allows you to download Google Apps, Custom ROMs, and various types of kernels. In this article, we are going to discuss GooManager APK Download for Android. It is available on Google Play Store with nice ratings. This app is compatible with the smartphones only.
GooManager APK is a basically ROM managing app that connects your device to a Goo.im server. To start exploring the app and accessing its variety of custom ROMs you need to root your device. It allows you to get the list of files, notification updates, etc.
If there are no ROMs available for your device, it means that developers have not uploaded ZIPs and tag them as being compatible. GooManager APK is safe and free to download from Play Store.
GooManager APK Download for Android
We have already discussed that GooManager APK needs a rooted device. If you have knack to enhance your phone with rooting, then this app will surely suit you. We are going to discuss the procedure for GooManager APK Download for Android.
- First, go to the Play Store or click on the link to download the latest version of the app directly.
- Then, search the name of the GooManager App in the search option.
- The name and icon of the application will appear on the top of the screen.
- Further, click on the install option. The downloading process will start.
- After that, wait for a few minutes till the downloading of application is over.
- Once the application is downloaded, open the application and start downloading custom ROMs, Google Apps, and more.
This app runs when you start your device and will check periodically for updates.
Features of GooManager App for Android
We are going to mention some of the unique features of the GooManager APP for Android. Lets us have a look at it.
- It allows you to download Custom ROMs.
- Download Apps from Google Play easily.
- It works seamlessly on the rooted device.
- The app has a few custom ROMs pre-loaded into it.
- This application is free to download on smartphones.
- You will get update notifications for Google apps and ROMs.
- The app has a Browse Compatible Apps feature that let you see all of the current ROMs.
- You don’t have to check websites for app updates.
Alternatives to GooManager APK for Android
There are some alternatives that work similar to GooManager APK. Below we are going to discuss some of the similar apps:
ROM Manager: ROM Manager is one of the great alternatives to GooManager that allows you to manage your ROMs through a handy user interface. It is an essential tool for flashing ROMs and requires a rooted device. If you want to keep updated with your ROM or you will able to find new ROMs on your phone then ROM Manager is a great option for you.
ROM Installer: It is another best way to find and install custom ROMs and ZIPs. ROM Installer contains more ROMs than any other apps on the Google Play Store. Further, it allows to back up and restore your current ROM, kernel, and recovery which makes it another good alternative to GooManager.
System application manager: This application works as root uninstaller, root manager, system cleaner, etc. With the help of this application even paid apps can be converted into system apps. It is small application and requires a rooted device. It helps to manage all the application that is available on your device.
GooManager APK is for those who love to root and personalize their phones with the latest version of ROMs. It comes included in some ROMS such as Paranoidandroid ROM. Moreover, this is a great way to try different ROMs and know whether they are compatible with your device. If you need help, go to APKPie.