GameBoid is an advanced emulator for Android phones that can run all the GameBoy series games. It was released by Nintendo in the year 2001. It is almost similar to MyBoy GBA emulator and plays games at high speed. This post will give you an insight on how to download GameBoid Emulator APK and how to install it.
GameBoid Emulator APK Download
GameBoid is the best of Nintendo Gameboy Advance emulator for Android devices. It is available in various alternative App Stores. Here, we are going to guide you through the steps to download the app for Android.
- Firstly, download the emulator on your Android device through this link.
- Then, install the APK file of Gameboid and send the ROM of games in a directory.
- Make a folder on your sd card and name it ”MyGames” and then download GBA Bios from the link.
- Now, put all the ROMs file in the MyGames folder. When you first open the application, you will be asked to set the GBA Bios file.
- Further, move to the MyGames folder and open the game of your choice.
- Now the game will run, and you will observe buttons and a four-axis controller.
- Lastly, change the settings to play efficiently.
Now, you are all set to play Gameboy Advance games on your Android device. When you download the other ROMs just move to the MyGames folder and open the game to play. Further, for more information pertaining to GameBoid Emulator visit our website APKPie.