GameBoid is a very popular and great Gameboy Advance emulator for Android devices. In this article, we will discuss GameBoid Emulator and its details. This emulator runs most of the games at high speed with sound also. The game is available on Google Play Store, and the user can download it after paying with a credit card.
GameBoid is the best of Nintendo Gameboy Advance emulator for Android devices. With the help of this emulator, you can play high graphics game on your device. It is a handheld video game console released by Nintendo in the year 2001.
Download GameBoid Emulator for Android
To download Game Boy Advance emulator on your Android device, follow the given procedures below:
- Firstly, download the emulator on your Android device through this link.
- Then, install the Gameboid APK and send the ROM of games in a directory.
- Make a folder on your sd card and name it ”MyGames” and then download GBA Bios from the link.
- Now, put all the ROMs file in the MyGames folder. When you first open the application, you will be asked to set the GBA Bios file.
- Further, move to the MyGames folder and open the game of your choice.
- Now the game will run, and you will observe buttons and a four-axis controller.
- Lastly, change the settings of GameBoid to play efficiently.
By installing the GameBoid on your Android Phones, you will be able to play high graphics on your Android phones. Further, check the phone requirements before downloading this application.
How to Change Settings of GameBoid Emulator
There is some setup to be changed to play the game efficiently. Thus, we are going to discuss setup for this emulator on Android.
- First, open the GameBoid and navigate to menu option.
- Then, find the setting option and click on “Other Settings”.
- Now, click on the orientation option and select the landscape.
- Further, go back to Audio and Video settings. Click on the scaling mode and select Stretched.
- After that, click on the Aspect ratio and choose 16:9.
- Now, go to Input settings and click on Virtual Keypad settings.
These are some initial settings you need to change for better gameplay experience. Moreover, you can also change the settings according to your wish.
Features of GameBoid Emulator for Android
GameBoid Emulator is an advanced emulator for Android devices which can run most of the GameBoy series games. Here, we are going to discuss some of the exciting features of this emulator:
- This emulator allows you to save the game, and later it loads from where you left it.
- It enables to apply cheat codes and get unlimited coins, money, lives, etc.
- You can take screenshots of the gameplay.
- This emulator is free to download from the Play Store.
- The app allows you to change the resolution of the game that you are playing.
- It supports multiplayer so you can play games with your pals.
- It supports virtual keyboard when you don’t have a physical keyboard or not want to use.
- GameBoid also lets you change the button layout and transparency.
We have discussed all the essential features of this emulator. Besides, after using the emulator, you will experience more features. This application allows you to load Roms of any GameBoy advance game so that you can play the game on your phone. For more information related to GameBoid emulator visit our website APKPie.