The Amazon Fire TV and Fire Stick is one of the ideal devices to stream media on your TV. It runs on Android, so you have endless options for media streaming such as Netflix and other streaming apps. FreeFlix HQ on Fire TV is a free app that you can use to watch and download Movies, Shows, and a lot more.
Fire TV is a TV Box which you can connect to your TV and then install apps on it. You can install most Android apps on it to do what you normally do on your smartphone or tablet. But it is great for using media streaming apps such FreeFlix HQ on Fire TV.
FreeFlix HQ has a lot of great features considering the fact that is free to download and install. With this guide, you will be able to watch all latest movies and your favorite Anime and Shows.
FreeFlix HQ on Fire TV/Stick
The first thing you need to remember is that FreeFlix HQ is a third-party app and isn’t available on Google Play. So the installation method is going to be a bit different.
- Start your Fire TV or stick and go to the Settings tab from the main menu.
- Now select “Device” from the list of options.
- Click on Developer Options and turn on “Apps from Unknown Sources”.
- Go back to the main menu and go to Search.
- Search for and install the Downloader App.
- Launch Downloader and enter this URL: freeflixhq.com
- Click the Go button and you will reach the official website of FreeFlix HQ.
- Click the download button to get the APK.
- Finally, click on Install and you’ll have the FreeFlix HQ app on your Fire TV.
Open the app and then you can watch all the Movies and Shows you want for free. You can choose to watch or download them in 720p or 1080p.
This is how you can install FreeFlix HQ on Fire TV. The process is simple enough as we see it. If you happen to run into any problems, let us know at FreeFlixHQ.