Epic Games announced Fortnite Mobile for iOS and Android devices in March 2018. Android users would have to wait a bit to play this game because it is only available for iOS. But in the meantime, we can see the process of Fortnite Mobile Sign Up and how to play it for iOS devices.
Fortnite Mobile was available for iOS devices as a beta release on March 15 and then was available for everyone on April 2, 2018. You may know that this is the most happening game for the past couple of months.
One of the reasons behind its popularity is because it is free to play and has a lot of great features. So, let’s see how you can enjoy those features on your iPhone or iPad.
Fortnite Mobile Sign Up
First of all, the game is now available to everyone and you get it for free from the iOS App Store. Though not all iOS devices support the game. You can play it on iPhone SE, 6S, 7, 8, X; iPad Mini 4, Air 2, 2017, and Pro. You also need iOS 11 and follow the next set of steps.
- Before you download Fortnite Mobile, you need to sign up for an account.
- Head over to the official sign-up portal from here.
- Click on Get Started and then select No because you don’t have an account.
- Fill out the registration form by providing your details.
- Create a password and then agree to the terms of service.
- For the last step, click the “Create Account” button.
This will create your account and then you play the game after Fortnite Mobile Sign Up on your iOS device once you have installed it.
This brings our article on Fortnite Mobile Sign Up to a conclusion. With this guide, you can easily sign up for an account and start enjoying the game on your iOS devices. For any further inquiries, go to APKPie.