FetLife is a social media platform a bit different from others. It caters to a user group having fetishes and who like BDSM and kinky stuff. The platform has gained popularity over the years and it has over 5 million users accounts to date. If you want the app on iOS, then read this post on FetLife for iPhone.
FetLife is a website and app related to sexual fetishes and all, so you won’t find it on the iOS App Store for obvious reasons. But we have a method to install it.
FetLife for iPhone Installation
You can install FetLife for iPhone and iOS devices but the process is different from what you are used to. You will need a Mac if you want to install it. Here are the steps.
- Install XCode.
- Open Terminal on your Mac.
- Enter these commands in succession:
sudo gem install cocoapods
git clone firstname.lastname@example.org:fetlife/ios.git
- Connect your device to the PC.
- Open Scheme Toolbar menu and choose your device.
- Click “Run”.
- If an error occurs, change the Bundle Identifier.
- In the pop-up window, follow these steps:
- Click Fix Issue.
- Type in your username & password.
- Click on your own name for Development team.
- Unlock the device to install the app.
- The Mac will install the app in a couple of seconds.
- Detach the device from the Mac.
- Go to Settings on your iPhone, then go to General and open your profile.
- Tap on your Apple ID and Trust it.
Now, you can use the app without any hurdles. The process will take some time but you have to deal with it and go ahead.
With this, we are that the end of this article on FetLife for iPhone. The best thing is that you don’t have to jailbreak your phone in order to install the app. You can check out our other posts on this social media platform at APKPie.