GPS is the system by which you can know the location of a place or a certain person. It allows you to locate something you don’t know on a Map. Now, there is a really good app that fakes your location. We have this app and this post will tell you about Fake GPS Download App.
Fake GPS is an app that lets you fake your location. Using this app, you can fool someone into thinking that you are someplace other than where are actually are. Now, this app can be useful in many cases and we won’t go into that just yet.
First, we have to discuss how to download and install the app on Android, iPhone, and on a PC. The next couple of parts of this post will explain to you the Fake GPS Download procedure.
Fake GPS Download on Android
Android is probably the most used platform for smartphones. Fake GPS Download App is available in the Google Play Store for free. You can easily download and install it and use it on your device. Primarily, there are two methods to get the app on Android.
First is the Google Play Store method, which is the official one. The second one is by downloading the Fake GPS APK from a third-party site. We are going to start with the Play Store method first.
- Launch the Play Store on your smartphone or tablet.
- Tap on the search bar at the top of the screen and type Fake GPS in there.
- Hit Enter and the Store will display the results in a bit.
- Tap on the App first in the list or click this link.
- You will see the green “Install” button which you have to tap on.
- The download will start and after that, the installation.
Both the processes will be over in a few minutes. Now, you need to tap on the “Open” button to access Fake GPS Download App and its services. In case this method doesn’t work, then you need to follow this alternate method.
- Download the Fake GPS APK file from this here.
- The Download will begin once you tap on the link.
- After it is complete, tap on the APK File in order to install it.
Fake GPS APK will be installed on your device pretty soon. Now you can go to the home screen and open the app from there.
Fake GPS for iPhone
The app we’re talking about has many other similar apps and you can never really tell which one is the real one. They all have the same name but you can’t tell which one’s official. Fake GPS for iPhone and iOS devices are available too. If you want to know how to install it, then follow the steps below.
- Open the App Store on your iOS device.
- Go to the Search tool and type “Fake GPS” in the field.
- Hit enter and you will see the results.
- Pick the first one and tap on its icon. But if you can’t find the one, tap on this link.
- Once you reach the app’s page, you only need to tap on “Get”.
- When the button changes to “Install”, tap on it again.
- The installation will start this time around.
Go back to the home screen and you will be able to see the app’s icon and the download progress on it. You will be able to access Fake GPS Download App once the installation is complete.
Fake GPS for PC
You can also use your PC if you want to fool someone with a fake location. Fake GPS for PC is not available officially but you can use it nonetheless. The trick is to use an emulator for the purpose. Below are the steps to install the app on PC.
- Download the Bluestacks emulator for Windows and Mac from here.
- Install it and then sign up to use the emulator with your Google Account.
- Get the Fake GPS Download APK file from here.
- Right-click on it and select “Open with Bluestacks”.
The emulator will automatically install the app and open it directly. Now, you can easily use the app just as you use it on Android.
With this, we are at the conclusion of the article on Fake GPS Download for Android and other platforms. I am sure that you’d have understood the download and installation processes. We are here if you have any queries that you want to get solved. Contact us at APKPie.