dSploit is a penetration testing tool for the Android OS. The main use of this app is to assess the network security on Android device. It is the perfect tool for IT Experts that enables them to assess the risks on the wireless networks. In this post, we’ll see the features of the app and also the method for dSploit APK Download.
This app is only available on the Android platform and you can get it for free. It is developed by Simone Margaritelli and is a great app. Besides, dSploit APK has several modules like vulnerability scanning, network mapping, Man-in-the-middle attacks, password cracking, etc.
Moreover, you will find the APK Download method in the next section. We will also show you how to use the dSploit app in a brief manner.
dSploit APK Download
dSploit is an app that requires root to work and there are a few other basic requirements that your phone needs to satisfy. The app is not available on the Google Play Store. So we will have to get it from a third-party source. Furthermore, that also requires some changes that you need to make.
First of all, these are the requirements.
- Android 2.3 or higher.
- An ARM CPU.
- The device must be rooted.
- You must have installed BusyBox or SuperUser.
Now, in order to install third-party apps, these are the steps you need to follow before dSploit installation.
- Open the Settings Menu.
- Go to the Security Section.
- Scroll down, find Unknown Sources and turn it on.
Moving on to the download method now. Furthermore, make sure that you have a stable internet connection.
- First of all, open a browser on your Android device.
- Now, tap on the link given below on your smartphone or tablet.
- Tap on the “Download Now” button the download will be complete in a minute or two.
- After that, go to downloads folder and tap on the dSploit APK file.
- Allow the permissions that appear at the start by clicking on “Next”.
- Tap on Install and it will start the installation.
Now, you have the app on your Android device and you can open dSploit right after the installation or you can open it from the app drawer; whichever suits you.
How to use dSploit on Android
There are quite a few services of dSploit APK on Android. We will talk a bit about every service and also how to use them on your device. Below is the list of every service and a little about how to use it.
- Router PWN: It helps you to exploit vulnerable routers. Open the app and tap on the module and it will open www.routerpwn.com. It will show you the target router list. Try them out to see which one you can exploit and have fun.
- Trace: This feature helps you to trace and locate the IP Address of the target router. You have to open the dSploit, tap on the Trace module, and then tap on Start.
- Port Scanner: It helps you find open ports without securing a connection. Just as in the other service, you have to open the app and select this module and then tap on the port.
- Vulnerability: This feature helps you find the vulnerabilities in the target connection.
- Login Cracker: It helps you crack passwords of a connection so that you can use the services of the target.
With this, we are at the end of the discussion on dSploit APK Download. There is only one method to install this app and that is the APK Download method. Since it is not available on the Play Store, you need to rely on third-party links. If you need any more help, go to APKPie.