Chrome for iPhone is a universal app for the iPhone and the iPad. In this article, we will discuss Chrome Browser Download for iPhone. It has some Google-specific characteristics such as QR scanner available; Google Support, a language translator, and lot more.
Download Chrome Browser for iPhone
When the browser was initially launched for iPhone & iPad, it was slow but still managed to work well with Google’s other products, and nowadays people love to use it. Here are the steps to install Chrome for iOS.
- First, open the App Store on your iPhone and search for the browser using the search bar.
- Then, the name and icon of the browser will appear on the screen. (direct link)
- Further, click on the install option to download the application.
- Now, wait till the downloading process is over.
- Lastly, open the app from the home screen and start accessing websites in a click.
You can do a lot more with this browser such as search the result by voice, easily read webpages in any languages. Chrome Browser for iPhone & iPad offers the similar experience that of the Apple’s default browser called Safari do. Further, you can get more details related to this topic from our website APKPie.