Amazon Prime offer Movies and TV Shows to watch for a paid subscription. The quality of the content is top notch. You can install the app on any Android device from the Google Play Store for free. This small post will describe how to install Amazon Prime Video App.
Amazon Prime Video APK
The app is available on for the Android platform. You can either get it from the Play Store or from a third-party site. Now, the former of those methods is official and easier, so we’re going to go for that. Once you have the app, you need to sign up and you will be able to watch Movies and Shows for a subscription.
- Google Play has the latest version of the app.
- Just open the Play Store and search for Amazon Prime.
- Select the app and tap on its icon.
- On the download page, tap on “Install”.
- The download will start after you allow the permissions.
- Once the download is complete, the Store will install the app.
With this few steps, you will have Amazon Prime on your Android device. I hope that you have understood the method completely. If you have any need for more help, then we are here to help at APKPie.