Smartphones have become somewhat of a necessity in today’s world. There are many aspects of our lives that have been made easier with their help. One of the most important things about smartphones is the App Store. So today, we are going to talk about a special app store which is 9Apps Download.
App Stores are where we get our daily dose of new apps and games. They are also necessary to keep the apps up to date and the device to work smoothly. Anyway, 9Apps is a third-party App Store unlike Google Play and the Apple iTunes App Store.
This comprehensive post will teach you about 9Apps Download and how to use it on various platforms including Android.
9Apps for Android
Android is one of the best out of the many operating systems out there. Moreover, it is the most used one in smartphones. Over 80% of the world’s smartphones run on the Android platform. Now, 9Apps is solely available for the Android OS. There is a tiny bit of problem and it is that it is not available on the Google Play Store.
As it is a competitor App Store, Google won’t allow it on the Play Store. But you can find it on a large number of third-party sites. Here are the steps you need to follow in order to install 9Apps for Android.
- We are going to download a third-party APK and then install it. So we need to first turn on Unknown Sources.
- You can find the option in the Security Section of the Settings Menu.
- After that, go to the official website of 9Apps Download on your Android device from here.
- Once there, tap on the red “Download” button near the top of the screen.
- This will begin the download and you will have the 9Apps APK file in a matter of seconds.
- Now, you need to find the APK File and tap on it to begin the installation.
- Allow the permissions if prompted and 9Apps for Android will be installed on your device in a minute or two.
This was the simple and easy procedure of installing 9Apps on any Android device. The only requirement is that you need to have 2.3 and higher which pretty much everyone has. The method is the same for smartphones and tablets.
9Apps Download on iOS
So the bottom line is that you can’t get 9Apps for iOS as it is not available. Don’t lose hope yet because we have other third-party app stores that are just as good as 9Apps or even better. Refer the below list and get them on your iOS device.
- Tutu Helper: This is probably one of the earliest App Stores for iOS and it is also the most popular one. Tutu Helper is available in two versions; free and paid. The free one is less stable opposed to the paid one which costs you $12.99 a year. You can install apps and games from here for free, even those which are paid on the Apple App Store.
- TweakBox: TweakBox is yet another one of the free third-party App Stores for iOS. It serves as the perfect alternative to 9Apps for iOS. You can install it for free and install all the apps and games that you want. It also has hacked games and tweaked apps for you. And of course, the paid apps are all free with no costs whatsoever. Here is the official website’s link.
These two were the best alternative App Stores to 9Apps Download for iOS. There are also other similar app stores but none of them match up. Panda Helper is a good one but it is not free. Cydia is also great but it only has tweaks for existing apps and you have to jailbreak the iOS device in order to use it.
9Apps for PC
9Apps Download for PC is possible but not in the way you would want. It is not officially available for the Windows or MacOS platform. But there is a way if you want to use it on a PC. You’d have to use an emulator for that. Take a look at this process.
- First of all, you need to download the Bluestacks emulator from this link.
- Whether you are using Windows or MacOS, it will present you with the suitable version.
- Download the software and double-click on it to install.
- Follow the instructions and install Bluestacks emulator on your PC.
- Now, open it and sign up for your Google Account by following the steps.
- Once you it is set up, open Browser from the folder on the home screen.
- Enter this link into the address bar and hit Enter: 9apps.com
- Click the download button and then install it.
Now, you can use Android Apps on your PC too with the help of 9Apps for PC. The emulator basically emulates the Android OS and lets us run Android Apps on PC.
With this, we have completed the 9Apps Download procedure for all the major platforms. We would like to conclude the discussion on 9Apps Download for Android, iOS, and PC. If you need any help with the installation or using the app, post a query on APKPie.