4Shared is an online file hosting and sharing services that allow you to access and manage your files on your devices. You can able to access any file, folder, music, image, etc. that you have uploaded to the online storage. In this post, we will see briefly How to use 4Shared.
How to use 4Shared
You can upload and download any files from the 4Shared. Further, it is free to upload and download any files and folders. Here, we are going to discuss the steps to use the app on your device.
- First, open the browser and go to the official website of 4Shared from the link.
- Then, sign in to your account by entering email id and password.
- Further, create a folder and upload the files into it.
- Now, go to the folders and select the lists of files you wish to download.
- Tick the boxes on the folders and files to download them.
- After that, click on the download button available with the cloud icon.
- If you are downloading multiple files then they will be compressed into one B1 file.
- B1 file is an archive file format and similar to a zip file. The B1 file will be created in the background and placed in your main 4Shared folder.
- However, if you are downloading just one file, it will not be compressed into a B1 file and it will be downloaded as it is.
- Further, go to the download page and select the B1 file that was created. Click on the Download button. Once the file is downloaded, view the downloaded file.
You can download and upload any type of files like music, images, videos, etc. That’s all about How to use 4Shared. However, if you want to get more information related to this app, then visit our website APKPie.