4Shared is an app with which you can store and access your files online. You can even share them with others online. It is a free and useful application to access, manage, and share your files with other persons. It has over 30 million files available at your fingertips. Moreover, we will show you How to download from 4Shared in this post.
How to download from 4Shared
It is simple to download any files from the 4Shared application. Here, we are going to discuss the lists of steps to download files easily and quickly.
- First, open the browser and go to the official website of 4Shared from the link.
- Then, sign in to your account by entering email id and password.
- Further, create a folder and upload the files into it.
- Now, go to the folders and select the lists of files you wish to download.
- Tick the boxes on the folders and files to download them.
- After that, you will see a button with a cloud-like icon that you have to click.
- If there are multiple files, the app will compress all of them into one file. (B1)
- The B1 file is an archive folder and works in a similar way to zip files.
- You will find in the main folder of 4Shared.
- But if there is only file that you want to download, then it will be downloaded as it is.
Head over to the Download page and choose B1. Click on Download and once the download is over, view the file that you downlaoded.
That’s all about How to download from 4Shared. Further, you can get more information related the app from our website APKPie.